- Let Ins Ltd
Let Ins Ltd (‘Let Ins Ltd’) is a privately owned limited company. The registered office address is The Exchange, 38 Water Lane, Newark Notts. NG24 1HA. Registered in England 21/02/2012
- This Website
- Ownership and Use of Content
- All text, data, charts, tables, software, video, music, sound, graphics, photographs, illustrations, artwork, names, logos, trade marks, service marks and other material on the Website (the "Content") and all rights in it belongs to Let Ins Ltd. You may retrieve and display Content from the Website on a computer screen, print individual pages on paper (but not photocopy them) and store such pages in electronic form on disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network) for your personal use. Content may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any other way.
- You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the Content on the Website or to use it for any purpose other than for your personal and non-commercial use.
- Accessing the Website
Access to the Website is permitted on temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on the Website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website. You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who use the Website through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and that they comply with them.
From time to time we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users who have registered as members.
- Unlawful Use
You agree to use this Website only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Website by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, but is not limited to, conduct which is defamatory, or which may harass, cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or the disruption of normal flow of dialogue within the Website.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- All copyright, trade marks, database rights and other intellectual property rights that may exist in this Website and the Content shall remain at all times the property of Let Ins Ltd.
- The trade marks, service marks and logos used and displayed on this Website ("Trade Marks") are registered or unregistered trade marks of Let Ins Ltd. Nothing on this Website should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any licence or right to use any Trade Mark without written permission from Let Ins Ltd. The name Let Ins may not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of Content without the prior written permission of Let Ins Ltd.
- Nothing on the Website is intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed by you on such information.
- In no event will Let Ins Ltd be liable for any loss including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss, or any damages arising from loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website.
- Let Ins Ltd has tried to ensure that all the Content provided on the Website is correct at the time of publication. The Content is provided on an information basis only and should not be relied upon. No responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of Let Ins Ltd for any errors, omissions, or misleading Content on the Website or on any websites to which the Website connects.
- Let Ins Ltd does not warrant that the Website or Content will be uninterrupted or error free, that any defects will be corrected, or that this Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- Let Ins Ltd shall not be held responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed on the websites to which a link is provided on the Website. These websites are not monitored or checked by Let Ins Ltd. The inclusion of a link on the Website does not imply Lets Ins Ltd’s approval, affiliation, endorsement, or adoption of the linked website (or any information contained therein). You should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction with any of these third parties. When leaving this Website, you should be aware that our terms and policies no longer govern, and, therefore, you should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of that website.
- Let Ins Ltd takes no responsibility for the advertisements of third parties posted on the Website or the goods or services provided by its advertisers.
- The information provided on the Website is for general interest only and does not constitute specific advice. Whilst Let Ins Ltd endeavours to ensure that the information on the Website is accurate, complete and up-to-date, Let Ins Ltd make no warranties or representations that this is the case. Let Ins Ltd accepts no liability for any loss suffered as a result of your use of the Website or reliance on any information provided on it and Lets Ins Ltd excludes such liability to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Changes to the Terms
Let Ins Ltd reserve the right, at its discretion, to make changes to any parts of the Website or these Terms. When these Terms are amended, Let Ins Ltd will publish details of the amendments on the Website. Your continued use of the Website is taken as your agreement to be bound by these Terms as amended.
If there is any conflict between these Terms and any other written agreement between you and Let Ins Ltd then the latter shall prevail.
- Events beyond our control
Let Ins Ltd will not be responsible for any breach of these Terms caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.